We have seen a 137% increase in enquiries since the end of March for a Garden Office.
Could the temporary solution from Covid-19 become the new ‘normal’
The most important thing to consider is to make a dedicated workspace with connectivity – all our garden rooms are supplied with Cat6 data points, some clients require a server with multiple data points and floor power sockets.
73% of employees would like to work from home on a permanent basis.
Recently employees have benefited hugely from working from home and companies must now carefully consider their infrastructure to ensure they deliver an effective remote working strategy.
- 58% of people are happier working from home
- 27% say they work longer days at home
- 51% say they are more productive at home
Other benefits include:-
- No travelling to/from work – saves time and cost
- Flexible work/life balance
- Able to wear cozy clothes
- No office politics
- Spending time with the dog