Do I need Building Control?


Building Regulations do NOT apply if:

  • The internal area is less than 15m2.
  • If the Internal area is less than 30m2 and is not within 1 metre of the boundary.

Building Regulations DO apply if:

  • If you require a toilet, shower or basin to be connected to mains services.
  • If it is self-contained or a living accommodation.
  • If the building is 30m2 or over.

Our buildings are permanent structures which comply to Schedule 2 of the Building Regulations 2010 (Statutory Instrument).

We arrange the building control process for you, making appointments for the building inspector to visit site during the various stages of the build.

(1 vote. Average 3 of 5)