Building Regulations do NOT apply if:
- The internal area is less than 15m2.
- If the Internal area is less than 30m2 and is not within 1 metre of the boundary.
Building Regulations DO apply if:
- If you require a toilet, shower or basin to be connected to mains services.
- If it is self-contained or a living accommodation.
- If the building is 30m2 or over.
Our buildings are permanent structures which comply to Schedule 2 of the Building Regulations 2010 (Statutory Instrument).
We arrange the building control process for you, making appointments for the building inspector to visit site during the various stages of the build.